2021 Grand Marais Arts Festival
The Grand Marais Arts Festival is a popular juried art fair on the main street of picturesque Grand Marais, Minnesota. The event is known for its high-quality exhibitors, the scenic lakeside location, a strong art-buying crowd, and its exceptional support amenities for festival artists.
- Average attendance: 14,000
- Average booth sales: $2,500
- 74 booth spots available, shared booths are allowed
- Jury Fee: $40, Booth Fee: $200
In 2021 the Art Colony applications will be available on SlideRoom instead of Zapplication. More details forthcoming.
Amenities and Unique Features of the Grand Marais Arts Festival
- Artist Support | The Art Colony provides a number of trainings and workshops to help artists with professional practices
- Overnight security is provided
- Exceptional Volunteers | provide short booth breaks and other support
- Community Support | Local businesses support the event and its promotion
- Exposure | Marketing campaigns for the Arts Festival annually reaches over 2 million people
2021 Artist Application Timeline
- Application opens: February 24, 2021
A link to the online application will appear here on this date.
- Application deadline: April 12, 2021
- Invitations Issued: April 26, 2021
- Festival dates: July 10 – 11, 2021