2022 Grand Marais Arts Festival
The Grand Marais Arts Festival is a juried fine arts festival and a microcosm of the Midwest arts scene. The event is known for its high-quality exhibitors, the scenic location on the North Shore of Lake Superior, a strong art-buying crowd, and its exceptional support amenities for festival artists.
- Average attendance: 10,000
- Average booth sales: $2,500
Amenities and Unique Features of the Grand Marais Arts Festival
- Artist Support | The Art Colony provides application support and a small number of photo shoots to develop your portfolio and strengthen your application
- Overnight Security is provided
- Exceptional Volunteers | provide short booth breaks and other support
- Community Support | Local businesses support the event and its promotion
- Exposure | Marketing campaigns for the Arts Festival annually reaches over 2 million people
2022 Artist Application Timeline
- Application opens: February 1, 2022
A link to the online application will appear here on this date.
- Application deadline: March 31, 2022
- Invitations Issued: April 15, 2022
- Festival dates: July 9 – 10, 2022